Parenting: There should be a license for this Parenting is filled with many joys & challenges! Parenting is the hardest job you will ever love! Parenting can bring out the best and worst in us. We learn a lot about ourselves through the eyes of our children.
If you have children living at home – this is for you!
Wednesday, January 28, 6-7:30PM
- A NIGHT OFF COOKING! Supper for the whole Family
- Parenting PPT “God’s Design for Parents” – in the MP room
- Children’s (indoor) Winter Activities – in the Great Room, led by Youth Leadership Council
- Come Early for the Scholastic Book Fair – open 4-6PM
- Door Prizes
- Parenting gifts for everyone!
Register in advance in the MP room. Registration deadline is January 18.
Contact Donna Moldenhauer for more information